Monday, November 7, 2011

Ann's Misadventures - #2

Sometimes you just need to resist the urge to be nice or gentle and firmly say "NO!" Ann has a hard time with this pretty frequently, and the results are...well, you'll see.

[Ann]
btw i have a date i couldn't get out of tomorrow night
i'm so not looking forward to it.....the guy's personality is SUPER loud
i just fwded yj a msg he sent me awhile back
i'll send it to you for laughs
just so you know what i'm dealing with
can you IMAGINE me with this type of person

**********
Yeah, The Cure is totally killer. I mean, out of all the bands I listen to, I love killing while listening to them the most.
Wait, whaaaaaaaaaaAAAAA?

Man, the Jew in me WISHES I got everything with a discount. That'd be amazing. And, no, I don't take  anything. Sorry to crush your hopes and dreams. Oh, and I'm a freelance writer. Gotta use that energy for something! What do you do?

Damn, girl! You're hanging out with friends? Shiiiiit! Lucky! Actually, that sounds way more fun than my day of doing the laundry, going to the gymbo, and cooking. Wanna switch?

Oh, and I ONLY messaged you because you were a wannabe Jew. Durrr. Wait, you were a wannabe Jew? WTF? Haha! Stop copying my religion!! :D

OK, I'm going back to bed. I'm lame!

Peace,
Michael 
**********

[me]
oh my god....
i couldn't even laugh
i'm just cringing
so very cringing....
[Ann]
when he said "and no, i don't take anything" it was in response to me asking him if he's on drugs
i know xtine... i know. what was i thinking 
[me]
what do you mean you couldn't get out of it?
[Ann]
this is like all the worst of evan
well i flaked on him twice already...
like two separate dates
but he seemed kinda sad about it?
[me] 
i guess it's nice of you to give the guy a chance?
[Ann]
he texted me after i flaked the first time and said
"i know, you'll have to meet me sometime :( i'm sorry!"
which... i mean...........
when you hear that..........
what am i, a puppy kicker?
[me]
LOL
[Ann]
i gotta go...
[me]
no! just when it was getting so hilarious!
[Ann]
oh no i meant i had to go on that date
esp at this point if i just say no he'll be like "wtf did you waste my time"
so i gotta do it!!
watch i end up falling in love with him
i'll invite you to our wedding

Somehow I've forgotten how that date went. Maybe Ann managed to flake one last time and convinced the guy to finally give up the chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment